Dear patients of Laria Eye Care:
We would like to reassure you that we are actively monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and taking every precaution to keep our patients, doctors and employees safe while in our facilities.
It is our goal is to keep providing you with important eye and vision care services during this trying time.
WE ARE CURRENTLY OPEN AND AVAILABLE TO ASSIST WITH YOUR OCULAR EMERGENCIES AND OTHER EYE CARE NEEDS.
In order to maintain and improve the wellbeing of our patients and staff we have adopted the following extensive measures of precaution in our office during the coronavirus crisis:
- We ask all patients to please use the HAND SANITIZER available at the front desk or wash your hands with SOAP AND WATER in the restroom upon arriving and before leaving the office.
- Everyone must keep a 6 FOOT DISTANCE from other persons in the office.
- All staff and patients are required to wear a FACE MASK.
- Staff is required to wash hands and change GLOVES between patient encounters.
- Only the patient and ONE family member will be allowed to remain in the waiting areas and exam rooms.
- If you are displaying any FLU SYMPTOMS, you will be asked to please reschedule your visit.
- All frequently touched surfaces are cleaned every two hours with CLOROX ANTI-BACTERIAL WIPES.
- All patient equipment is thoroughly cleaned with ALCOHOL in between patients.
- Patient schedule will be LIMITED to reduce number of patients in the office.
- Dilations may be postponed to a later date, at no extra charge, to REDUCE PATIENT TIME IN THE OFFICE.
- All glasses and contact lens orders can be SHIPPED to your home at no charge.
We are closely following the prevention recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Florida Department of Public Health, and the World Health Organization (WHO). As the circumstances with COVID-19 are constantly evolving, we will make any appropriate changes and communicate updates as needed.
We are here for you and remain committed to your health and well-being.
Wishing you all the best,
The Laria Eye Care Team